Friday, March 2, 2012

A dramatic cape and a flowery Mexican dress

Tonight, I found this cape at a corner of my closet. I realized that it could be added onto my outfit for gala. It is thick, soft and warm, pure silk, very unique design, bold color, and it is pretty good for going out in this chill weather.

However, once put on, it looks very dramatic with the red pants! I feel there is too much bright color! I might attract negative attention!

I remember stylist Jen Rade said, "everything can't be something", if you wear more than one statement piece, none of them stand out.- More over, they might fight!

Do I look like an unrealistic person on the stage, maybe a match maker  (媒婆)  in a Peking opera?

Sissy called and told me it is a little bit too much, so I am removing some of the pictures.
















Here I am going to add some pictures of a robe that I bought from Mexico when I went there last December. It is also very flowery, so I am not going to add anything distractive.



























No comments:

Post a Comment