Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy International Women's Day!

What are somethings that made you smile today?

-My outfit. - It is simple and comfortable. I am wearing the same skirt as yesterday, with a soft sweater. 

-My walking. - It was such a warm and sunny day! Birds were singing, kids were laughing and snow was melting. Spring is almost here. I feel so blessed that I am able to walk to work!

- My swimming. - I was alone in the small swimming pool this morning. I love to see light filters through water and projects on the blue mosaic bottom of the swimming pool. I made the little sparkling light dance when I swam by.

- It is International women's Day. - I received many emails from my friends and colleagues. I am happy and content.

So, I enjoyed a wonderful International Women's Day!
How about you?

























No comments:

Post a Comment