Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My hemp bag - 紫红色亚麻包



I fell in love with this bag in the souk (that how they call the local  market) of Marrakesh, Morocco. It has a beautiful combination of color, its design is quite authentic, and its handle is made by genuine leather while its body is made of hemp.

Its shape is quite cute, it holds a lot of stuff, and it is easy to match my daily clothing. So, I can actually use it often.

Today, I wanted to match this handbag with something special to make its elegance stand out. I found this purplish dress in my closet. I never realized that it looked quite similar to the bag.  It has almost the same color pattern, and it is made of different materials too.

I added my old short-sleeves coat that I bought from Montreal many years ago, then, my red boots and and jewelries.

Voila, here is the look!





















No comments:

Post a Comment