Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stories from my wardrobe

Since I started this blog,I put tons of my travel photos in it - some of them are quite boring without much explaination. Sometimes life gets super busy, sometimes I feel I am lazy and lack of motivation.

This year, I have a feeling that it is time for a change.

I talked to friends. Some of them suggested that I should put more photos of my fashion elements. They were interested in my clothing. The fact that I lived in different continents, and I have shopped in different places might make a difference. My closet is full of interesting stories. Yes, why not share them with others?

I think I will follow this idea!

So, I will change a little bit of my blogging style from now on. I will share more of my clothing and ornaments pictures.

This is my outfit today. Hope you like it!






























No comments:

Post a Comment