Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lifelong friendship!

Most of friendship only last for certain phrase of our lives. I am a very lucky person, thanks to God. Even though I moved from place to place, I enjoy connections that transcend time and space. I even have some close friends who are so kind to think of me when they see stuff of my style.
I would like to express my deep appreciation to them.
Here are some items I enjoy all the time.

This dress is a gift from a dear friend. It fits me so well that we both agreed that it was custom tailored and made for me.




For going out, I add this coat on. 
This coat from my friend Sissy, made by SissyMe Fashion. It has a rich blended color, fine design  and it matches with almost everything. Also, it is easy to dress up and super comfortable for any occasion.  No wonder it is my favorite!












This handbag has a character. However, it was a plain look one, from a Montreal friend. She handed-me-down 14 years ago,  while we studied French together. I can't believe time flies so fast!

Did you notice how I refashioned the handbag? I found a pair of earrings from the flea market. They matched each other perfectly!
 I happily sewed the earrings onto the handbag.
Do you like the look now?


















No comments:

Post a Comment