Monday, February 27, 2012

My inspiration - Rare bird Iris Apfel


My outfit today, inspired by Iris Apfel, the 90 years old style icon.






 This is Iris Apfel. There is no rules in her designs: her clothes, her jewels, her home decoration. Can you believe she is 90 years old? She is called "the rare bird".
She is my model, my super hero, my dream and fantasy.
I would like to grow old gracefully,  just like her.
Actually, she is a legend. She is never old.




“If you have your own style, you can wear anything forever. I don’t care about being trendy, so for me, I wear pointy toes if round toes are in. It doesn’t make any difference to me [as long as] I like it.”


                                                                                                           - By Iris Apfel
                                                                                                      











 




















No comments:

Post a Comment