Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Paris, je t'adore!















This was the second time I came to worship Paris.


I visited her last century. That time I went through five counties: Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Holland and France. The days I was in Paris were brief.



This trip was just for Paris. I immersed myself into her warm heart. I wandered by Metro and buses. I walked along the Seine. I danced on bridges. I drank coffee. I watched people pass by. I climbed "Tour Eiffel" again. It was like walking into my dreams. I saw streets and buildings that I was so familiar with. All of sudden, I spoke French just as Parisians. - I felt that I've been living in this city for ages.


Her spirit has entered in my soul, her breath was upon my face. I felt I knew her all.





Je t'adore, Paris. Should my voice fade in your ears, and my love vanish in your memory, then, I will come again.





Just like waves worship land, I will return with the tide.

1 comment:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures and presentation.

    I like your blog.

    Please visit:
    http://baliholiday-view.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Good day.

    ReplyDelete