Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GREEN Spring cleaning!

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow.
                                                                        -Proverb




Today is 16 degrees. Flowers are blooming and birds are singing. Spring is finally here! I've got all my summer clothes out!

I've been thinking of a spring cleaning this week. My house and I need to get out of the winter blues! I already bought a mop with a squeeze mechanism.

This year's theme is GREEN CLEANING.

Here is my to-do list (how exciting this is!):

- Hang dry my laundry: install a clothesline in my backyard and enjoy the sunshine; 

- Add more house plants as living air filters;

-Use unpaired socks fill with cinnamon sticks or cloves for my wardrobe;

- Cut and tear old cotton T-shirts into washable cleaning cloths and reduce paper towels;

- Use baking soda, white vinegar, oliver oil and lemon as my cleaning supplies;

- Sort my wardrobe and take out items that did not wear for more than one year;

-Organize a garage sale in my church for fund raising for our mission trip to PEI in June.













 
































No comments:

Post a Comment